Please take the time to watch the short clips in my video showreel. If you are interested in my work, please use the contact form. Read details of the videos below.
- Conscience Cola (0'58"). This is an excerpt from a short animation I scored for Conscience Films. The film highlights the damage coke causes to both the environment and human health.
- The Sunshine State (1'15"). This is an excerpt from a film I scored as part of my diploma. The documentary focuses on the good and bad sides of the state of Florida.
- Loyalty Line (1'20"). This is an excerpt from a independent short film I recently scored for Burn Hand Films. The drama centres around the (dis)loyalty between two friends, who just so happen to be assassins. The producer asked for music on the same lines as the Road to Perdition score and was very happy with the result.
- Modern Scarborough (0'59"). This is an excerpt from I film I produced and scored at university showing the modern side of the town of Scarborough.
- Natural Scarborough (0'24"). This is an excerpt from a film I produced and scored for my degree showing the natural history, parks and gardens of Scarborough.
- The Phoenix (1'16"). This is an excerpt from a film I scored for my diploma. The Phoenix is a sci-fi feature film which sees Joan of Arc reincarnated through the lead character, David.
- Solo Dance (1'41"). As part of my degree I had the option of scoring for dance. This is two short excerpts from a contemporary solo dance film that I scored. The piece received a 1st.